Please email email@example.com to apply
The Harland Sales Representative will work in partnership with the sales team within the assigned region, on & off-premise accounts, and work closely with distributor partners.
The Harland Sales Rep will cover San Diego and parts of Orange County.
This position will report to the President.
The Assistant Brewer will assist with packaging, testing, cleaning, and managing inventory. They'll work with the lead brewer to ensure consistent quality across all of our beers. The Assistant Brewer will have a significant impact on every single batch of Harland beer.
- Comply with and enforce all health, safety, and personal hygiene policies and standards.
- Produce high quality wort based on SOP’s and recipes. • Monitor quality of raw materials.
- Sanitize wort way and fermentation vessel before start of fermentation.
- Monitor temperature and status of fermentation vessels.
- Clean and sanitize beer kegs.
- Keg beer when ready.
- Keep accurate records of brewing, cellaring, packaging.
- Transfer beer form tanks to totes according to schedule.
- Ensure quality of products throughout processes using sensory evaluation.
- Ensure quality of products throughout processes using lab equipment.
- Prepare for brewing/cellaring activity to be ready for next shift/day.
- Keep accurate inventory of raw materials, beer in process, and packaged finished
- Maintain excellent level of cleanliness of entire facility.
- Any other activities that are assigned by the Head Brewer.
- Attends all required training sessions on critical to your employment.
- Other tasks may be assigned as needed.
- Must be 21 years of age or older at the time of application
- Minimum 3 years of commercial production brewery experience
- Able to operate a forklift and pallet jack
- Strong work ethic and self-starting attitude
- Strong interpersonal skills and a love for craft beer
- Thorough attention to detail and desire to take initiative
- Must adhere to company’s policies and procedures
- Desire to work in a fast-paced, growing company
- Able to stand for prolonged periods
- Able to stoop, crawl, twist, turn, lift, kneel, climb ladders and stairs
- Able to manipulate valves and clamps
- Able to read and follow written instructions
- Able to regularly lift/carry 44-pound boxes
- Able to regularly lift/carry 55-pound bags above waist level
- Able to regularly twist, turn, kneel, climb, stoop, bend, crawl, lift and carry supplies and equipment weighing up to 75 pounds using appropriate techniques and tools
- Able to lift/move 165 pounds with appropriate equipment and/or assistance
- Able to proficiently stack and move barrels on barrel racks
- Able to comply with safe chemical handling procedures, including personal protection equipment such as gloves and goggles
- Able to both work and thrive in a high-stress environment that has a quiet to moderate noise level
- Able to safely navigate the tasting room and snack bar areas, including crowded spaces
- Able to work in a factory/production environment which may be loud, slick, humid, cold, and hot
- Able to work in indoor and outdoor environments with moderate noise and occasionally slippery floors
- Able to comply with and enforce all health, safety, and personal hygiene policies and standards